How do I add a Captcha to a contact form in WordPress?
Log into your WordPress admin panel.
- Navigate to Contact > Integration page.
- Find reCAPTCHA section and click Configure Keys button.
- Enter your site key and secret key into the fields you see:
- Open your contact form under the Contact > Contact Forms section in your dashboard:
How do I add a Captcha to a contact form?
Contact Form 7 Captcha – Google Recaptcha Add-on –
How do I create a contact form form contact 7 in WordPress?
How to Add a Form in WordPress
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Go to Plugins -> Add New and search for the plugin “Contact Form 7“
- Click “Install” and then click on “Activate” to install and activate the plugin so you can use it.
- Click on “Contact” in your WordPress Dashboard left side menu pane.
How do I get the reCAPTCHA on Contact Form 7?
Under Contact -> Integration you can see a “reCAPTCHA” service box where you may either “Setup Integration” following instructions from the Contact Form 7 documentation. If you already have keys set you will need to click the “Remove Keys” button and re-add them following the Contact Form 7 documentation.”