How do I make the menu link open in a new tab in WordPress?
How to open external menu links in a new tab with WordPress ?
- Click on the Screen Options link in the top right corner of the menu admin screen.
- Check the “”Link Target”” option : this will reveal the “”Open link in a new tab”” option.
How do I make a link open in a new tab?
Open Link in New TabGenerally, you can hold down the control button – or the command key on a Mac computer – to open a link in a new tab. You can also click on a link and hold down the mouse without releasing, dragging the link to the browser’s tab bar to open it in a new tab.
How do I create a custom menu link in WordPress?
How To Add Custom Links To Your WordPress Menu
- At the top of the Menus screen, next to ‘Select a menu to edit’, choose the menu you want to add a custom link to from the drop-down list, then click ‘Select’.
- Click on the ‘Custom Links’ heading from the menu options which appear below.
- Type or paste the URL into the URL text field.
How do I create a new tab in WordPress?
Adding Tabs in WordPressFrom the WordPress dashboard, navigate to Plugins > Add New then search for ‘Xpert Tab’. Find Xpert Tab (screenshot below) then click Install Now. You can access Xpert Tab’s functionality from inside the WordPress editor — you should be able to see an XpertTabs button next to the Add Media one.”