How do I fix a database connection error in WordPress?
How To Fix “Error Establishing a Database Connection”
- Step 1: Get In Touch With Your Web Host Provider.
- Step 2: Check If Your Plugin or Theme Files Haven’t Been Corrupted.
- Step 3: Check If Your Database Hasn’t Been Corrupted.
- Step 4: Check Your Database Connection Credentials.
- Step 5: Restore The Default WordPress Files.
What is database connection error?
What Is the Error Establishing a Database Connection Error? The error establishing a database connection error basically means that for some reason or another the PHP code was unable to connect to your MySQL database to retrieve the information it needs to fully build that page.
How do I connect my WordPress database to localhost?
“Error Establishing A Database Connection” In WordPress –
Why do I get Error establishing a database connection?
The ‘Error establishing a database connection’ issue can be caused by incorrect database information in your WordPress settings, corrupt database, or an irresponsive database server. A database is a software which makes it easy to store, organize, and retrieve data into other software.”