How do I permanently delete a WordPress site?
- Table of Contents.
- If you’re sure you want to permanently delete your site, here’s how to do it.
- Step 1 – Visit your site’s settings page by clicking on My Site (s) → Manage → Settings.
- Step 2 – Scroll to the bottom of the Settings page, and select Delete your site permanently.
How do I delete blogs?
Delete a blog
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Choose the blog you want to delete.
- In the left menu, select Settings. Other.
- Under “Delete Blog” next to “Remove your blog,” click Delete blog.
- Click Delete This Blog.
How do I delete my WordPress site 2019?
Step – 1: Go To WordPress.com Dashboard. Step – 2: Click On My Sites Option And Select Your Site If You Have Multiple Sites. Here You Will See Many Options Now Scroll Down And Click On Settings Option. Step – 3: Now Scroll Down And Click On Delete Your Site Permanently.
How do I hide my WordPress blog?
To make your entire blog private, follow these steps:
- Go to your blog’s dashboard.
- Select Settings.
- From there, select Privacy.
- You’ll see three options: Public, Hidden, and Private.
How do I completely reset WordPress?
How To Reset Your WordPress Website | Reset WordPress Back To
How do I permanently delete a website?
Delete a site
- On a computer, open a site in classic Google Sites.
- Click Settings. Manage Site.
- Click General. Delete this site.
- To confirm that you want to delete the site, click Delete.