How do I set a default homepage in WordPress?
Log in to the administration area of your WordPress site. Click on “”Settings”” in the left sidebar to expand the “”Settings”” submenu. Click on “”Reading”” in the submenu. Click on the radio button labelled “”A static page”” in the “”Front Page Displays”” section to set the front page to display a static page.
How do I make my WordPress homepage dynamic?
5 Steps to Set a Custom WordPress Homepage
- Open the WordPress Customizer.
- Once the Customizer opens, click on “Homepage Settings” to open the panel.
- Then, select, under “Your homepage displays,” the words “A static page.”
- Select the page you want to be your new homepage on the dropdown labeled “Homepage.”
How do I change the permalink on my WordPress homepage?
How to Change the WordPress Permalink Structure. If you want to change the whole URL generation scheme for your website, then go to Settings » Permalinks page. Simply select a URL structure for your individual posts. You can also use the tags shown on the screen to create a custom structure for your WordPress URLs.
Why can’t I edit my homepage in WordPress?
As we cannot access your website we could not inspect your problem properly . But to manage the homepage at first you need to go to Admin Panel > Appearance > Customize > Static Front Page and set Front page displays to A static page . Now assign the page for the Front page and Posts page.
How do I post on different pages in WordPress?
How to Put WordPress Posts in a Page –
How do I make a Web page my homepage?
Choose your homepage
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Select Settings.
- Under “”Appearance,”” check the box Show Home button.
- Below “”Show Home button,”” click Change to choose your homepage.