How do I embed a link in WordPress?
How to insert a link in WordPress Classic:
- Go to the web page you want to link to.
- Write the text you want to be a hyperlink. It is good to be descriptive and avoid the phrase “click here”
- Select the text.
- Click the make link button in WordPress.
- Paste the URL from step one into the link field.
- Then click insert.
How do I redirect a URL in WordPress?
Go to ‘Settings’ in the WordPress admin menu and then click on ‘Website Redirect’. Enter the URL you want to redirect the site to, set the desired redirection type, set the status to ‘Enabled’ and save your changes!
How do I find my WordPress URL?
You may use the below code to get the whole current URL in WordPress: global $wp; $current_url = home_url(add_query_arg(array(), $wp->request)); This will show the full path, including query parameters. You can use the below code to get the full URL along with query parameters.
How do I link a WordPress site to another website?
Page Links To
- Go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for “Page Links To” plugin.
- Install and activate it.
- Create new post/page or edit an existing one.
- Scroll down to Page Links To tab.
- Choose “A Custom URL” radio button.
- Enter any URL you want.
- Choose if you want to open link in a new tab.