How do I add social media buttons to WordPress?
To activate sharing buttons, navigate to Jetpack → Settings → Sharing. Here, under Sharing buttons, turn on the Add sharing buttons to your posts button. Next, from your WordPress menu, select Settings → Sharing. Under Sharing Buttons, drag the services appropriate to your website into the Enabled Services box.
What is the best social media plugin for WordPress?
Best Free Social Media Plugins for WordPress
- AddThis. AddThis is probably the most widely used social media sharing plugin for WordPress at the moment.
- Ultimate Social Media Icons PLUS.
- Jetpack Social Sharing.
- Click To Tweet.
- Share Buttons by AddToAny.
How do I add social share buttons to my website?
Steps to enable social share buttons:
- Access your Single Post page.
- Close the Blog Manager and click the blog text.
- Click the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Social Buttons.
- Select or deselect the checkboxes next to the social buttons to display or hide them:
- Click the social button fields to change the text on them.
How do I share my WordPress blog on social media?
How To Automatically Share Your WordPress Posts to Social Media “