What is the best cache plugin for WordPress?
Best WordPress Caching Plugins Compared
- W3 Total Cache. W3 Total Cache is one of the most popular caching plugins for WordPress, with over a million active installs and 4.3 out of 5 stars in the WordPress Plugin Directory.
- WP Super Cache.
- WP Rocket (review)
- WP Fastest Cache.
- Hyper Cache.
- Comet Cache.
- Simple Cache.
How do I use WP Super Cache plugin?
How to Install and Configure WP Super Cache:
- Get to your Admin Panel, go to Plugins and click Add New.
- Type “super cache” in the search field.
- Locate WP Super Cache.
- You’ll see a warning at the top of the page requesting you to enable the plugin.
- In the Caching section, enable Caching On.
- Click on Update Status.
- Go to Advanced tab.
How do I increase my WordPress Plugin speed?
Here is our list of chart-topper, speed-inducing plugins.
- Faster Rendering: WP Fastest Cache.
- Caching: W3 Total Cache.
- Reducing Image Size: WP Smush.
- Decreasing Pageload: BJ Lazy Load.
- Optimizing the Database: WP-Optimize.
What does a caching plugin do?
A caching plugin generates static HTML pages of your website and saves it on your server. Each time a user tries to access your website, your caching plugin serves up the lighter HTML page instead of processing the comparatively heavier WordPress PHP scripts.”