How do I increase my PHP memory limit?
Using an FTP Client
- Connect to the server with your FTP client.
- Navigate to the public_html folder.
- Download the php.
- Open the file with any text editor.
- Search for memory_limit, without the quotes.
- Enter the new memory limit for your php applications.
- Save the file.
- Upload the file using your FTP client.
What is the max memory limit for PHP?
Increasing the PHP memory limitThe default memory limit is 90M and this is usually more than sufficient for most needs. If you need to raise this limit, you must create a phprc file. View the following articles for instructions on how to create a phprc file.
How do I increase WordPress Htaccess memory limit?
Increase PHP memory limit in WordPress
- Via wp-config. php.
- Via PHP.ini.
- Via .
- If you don’t have access to your php.ini file, sometimes you can use your .htaccess file to set the memory limit: php_value memory_limit 128M.
What is WP memory limit?
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’ , ‘256M’ ); This code tells WordPress to increase the PHP memory limit to 256MB. Once you are done, you need to save your changes and upload your wp-config. php file back to your server.”